santarosamom

Conversation, ideas and events for parents in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County

All Discussions Tagged 'Valentine's Day' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sweet Valentine's treats to make

Nothing says I love you like something sweet!  Here are a few delicious treats to make, give, hope to receive, or just drool over. The Hun…

Started by Crissi Langwell

0 Feb 12, 2013

Valentine's craft ideas

Valentine's Day is almost here!  To celebrate, here are a few crafty ideas for you and your child! The Shirley's created an adorable Valen…

0 Feb 12, 2013

Valentine's Gifts

Happy LOVE day moms!  Do you give gifts on Valentine's Day?  We do!  Every year I always treat my kids to some cute trinkets of love to wak…

2 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Crissi Langwell

Love Quotes

Still looking for something special to say in your love's Valentine's card? Or maybe you just need some inspiration for a love poem, to get…

0 Feb 14, 2011

Michelle Obama on LOVE

I do believe that our president and first lady are a true example of what love looks like. It's apparent, even just by the way they glance…

0 Feb 14, 2011

LOVE party

Every year, one of my friends holds a Love Party around Valentine's Day.  She did this when she was single.  She did this when she was dati…

1 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by LilaJean E. Seder

'I Heart You' Banner Card

Print a sweet message on metal-rim tags. Connect the tags to the banner by stringing baker's twine through buttons and adhering the buttons…

0 Feb 11, 2011

Tell your love story!

Do you have a true love story to share?  In honor of Valentine's Day, I want to hear it!  Share when you met, or when you knew you were in…

0 Feb 10, 2011

Homemade Valentine’s cards for the younger kids

1. Fingerprint Valentine's Press your child's fingers in stamp ink, then press two fingerprints on each card to look like a heart.  You can…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Valentine's Day Craft - 3D Heart

Hearts Aflutter: Valentine's Day Decorations Make a pretty 3-D heart to celebrate Valentine's Day by Cathie Kryczka   Ages: about five (wit…

0 Jan 31, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Press Democrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service