santarosamom

Conversation, ideas and events for parents in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County

All Discussions Tagged 'toddler' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cupcake's Spring 2013 CASTING CALL

The semi-annual casting call for Cupcake Santa Rosa & Healdsburg is underway, and they are looking to make YOUR CHILD a STAR! Preparin…

Started by Crissi Langwell

0 Feb 21, 2013

Girl and her stuffed Lambie reunited!

Last month, I wrote a plea to all of you to help find Lambie, a lost stuffed lamb who went missing during the excitement of Christmas shopp…

0 Jan 16, 2013

Baby/Toddler Casting Call!

Cupcake, the fashionable maternity and children boutique, is hosting their semi-annual contest, looking for photogenic kids (ages 1-10) to…

2 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Crissi Langwell

Apology letter from toddler

If you are currently the parent of a toddler who just won't go to sleep (or remember that time all too well), you'll really love this "apol…

0 Jun 12, 2012

Cupcake Casting Call!

Cupcake, one of our favorite boutiques for maternity, baby, and toddler fashions, is holding their semi-annual casting call. They're looki…

0 Mar 1, 2012

Discount code just for SantaRosaMoms!

Just in time for the holidays, Bella Ariana is offering a 30% discount to all SantaRosaMoms.Visit BellaAriana.com and view the multitude of…

0 Nov 18, 2011

Toddler won't stay in bed

A frazzled mom on our Facebook page is in some serious need of advice. What have you done in this situation? Kassie wrote: Help! I need adv…

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Gina Peyer

Casting Call for toddlers and older!

This photo is from Cupcake's spring photo shoot, showing off the toddler fashions from the spring and summer season.  And with fall appr…

0 Aug 17, 2011

Keep your strange hands off my baby!

A friend of mine complained about a stranger who commented on her baby's hair, only to then RUN HER HANDS through the sleeping baby's hair!…

0 Jul 22, 2011

Toddler Birthday Party ideas

A little while back, Tania Shaw asked where she could have a birthday party for her toddler.  From the helpful answers given, I have create…

0 Jul 20, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Press Democrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service