Some ideas for Thanksgiving month:
- Create a thankful tree by attaching notes of thankfulness to the branches every day of November, or just at Thanksgiving dinner for guests to add to.
- Have everyone list what they are grateful for at a family dinner.
- Pick one day to serve at the local mission or food bank.
- Donate a turkey at one of the many turkey drives around the county.
- Give a basket of baked goods to a neighbor, just because.
Anything else? What does your family do to teach thankfulness?